The rental market is strong, when you go out to inspect properties you will see a number of people looking at the same property as you.
So how can you make your application the successful one?
- Applying for a home is the same as applying for a job, sell yourself.
- Present your application complete with 100 point ID and income statements, we receive lots of applications, we don't get chance to chase for missing paperwork
- Provide a covering letter, tell us why you are the best candidate
- If you have savings, provide a copy of the statement, show us you are good with your money
- At the inspection standout, engage with the agent, ask them questions